Canadian police on the job.
I accidentally deleted all the messages with my best friend on my ipod.
I then proceeded to try and restore it from an iCloud backup.
What I didn’t think of was backing it up again before I fucking deleted everything, just in case something went wrong.
Now I fucked up my ipod.
Someone please shoot me.
Everything you love is here
Source: An inside look at ADHD.
- ADD and ADHD are the same disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder was officially renamed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in 1994. Many people use ADD to refer to Type One presented here, and ADHD to refer to Type Two, but they are the same core disorder.
- In many cases where ADHD carries into adulthood, it’s a genetic issue [My grandfather, mother, siblings, and I have all been diagnosed with ADHD], though this does not always occur.
hello yes this is me
more fun facts!
- there are a lot of talks about how ADHD is overdiagnosed, and that may be true for boys, but for girls ADHD is severely underdiagnosed.
- older studies mostly looked at hyperactive boys and that’s the perception we have of ADHD. because of this many girls will go undiagnosed until adulthood.
- most girls/women who have ADHD are inattentive type. they tend to be introverted, disorganized and daydreamers.
- girls will internalize these as personal failings and teenage girls have a much higher rate of suicide and self harm because of it
- ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety and depression, both of which are caused by the failings from having ADHD
- depression can present itself differently in people with ADHD. it’s more of a discouragement from constantly failing, but it can be just as debilitating.
- read this article from the atlantic: It’s Different for Girls with ADHD
And another thing!
- ADHD is usually perceived as a lack of focus… however, individuals with ADHD have a tendency to "hyperfocus" on activities that their brains find stimulating
- Sometimes this hyperfocusing behavior lasts for extended periods of time, and so the person may require some kind of system to help them "snap out of it" if it’s causing them to spend too much time on any one activity, or if they are neglecting other tasks
- Hyperfocus can be used to one’s advantage-with the right tools
This.. is the best cake EVER.
THAT’S A CAKE?
“Oh, this is a pretty cool statue - A CAKE? WHAT THE HELL?”
What evil person would want to eat this sort of cake though.
slow clap for the harry potter fandom
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
I had a dream the other night that they made a Night Vale movie and that Cecil was introduced with a very dramatic shot of him walking down the station hallway until it pans down and you see he’s wearing light-up sketchers
There’s this guy that rants everyday about how everyone is sinners at our college and someone made a bingo game to go along with him today
You know there are programs that can change your daughters confused predilections.
My heart fucking broke during this scene.
This was my favourite scene. He’s a military man who comes off as a typical “manly man” and he stands up for his daughter being lesbian. This scene was heartbreaking but fucking beautiful.